It’s the detail we put into our fuels that makes the difference
ExxonMobil is one of the major multinational fuel oil distributors in Georgia and all around the globe. One of the largest publicly traded companies in the world by revenues, ExxonMobil was active in market capitalization from 1996 through 2017. In the 2016 Forbes Global 2000 list, the company reached ninth position worldwide. In 2017, ExxonMobil was Fortune 500 ‘s 10th most profitable company. In 2018, it was the second-biggest company with overall revenues in the Fortune 500 ranking. Premier Petroleum is proud to partner with ExxonMobil.
The oil exploration and development operations of ExxonMobil in the United States are centered on the Permian Basin, Bakken Formation and Woodford Shale. In the regions of Marcellus Shale, Utica Shale, Haynesville Shale, Barnett Shale and Fayetteville Shale. ExxonMobil also has several gas development projects. The XTO Energy subsidiary carries out all of the natural gas activities.
Producer of Premium Petroleum Products
ExxonMobil has been committed for over 130 years to the production of premium petroleum products to carry Americans to their destinations. They continue to lead today by adding their resources and experience to carefully engineer its SynergyTM petrol and diesel fuel products to meet your vehicle’s efficiency requirements. In order to concentrate on other products, the company relies on the development and creativity of its highly skilled workforce.
- ExxonMobil tests for fuel in refineries where crude oil is transformed into petrol, diesel or other oil products to check whether its fuel meets or exceeds the engine manufacturer’s specifications and the industry requirements.
- Each production process at ExxonMobil is subject to stringent quality controls.
- Once the pipeline or barge enters the terminal, ExxonMobil again tests the fuel.
- ExxonMobil’s additives are precisely injected at the terminal when each delivery truck is filled, to ensure the quality of its fuel.
- Finally, Exxon and Mobile fuel dispensers have integrated filters to provide quick cleaning only before fuel is placed in the tank of your car.